Promise. Fulfill. Repeat.
Our co-pack team is an integrated and critical part of a larger order cycle.
Learn more about our process.
Using cutting edge Nulogy PackManager cloud based software we can manage all aspects of operations either on or off-site including:
- Planning & Scheduling
- Receiving & Shipping
- Warehouse Management
- Kitting & Assembly
- Inventory & Materials Resource Planning (MRP)
- Inbound / Outbound Stock Transfers
- Real Time Performance Monitoring & Reporting
- Lot Control
- Pallet Aging
- Integration with multiple types of EDI’s such as SAP for all products within production
Operating from a new standalone facility we have extensive experience in manual processing as well as automated equipment to handle secondary packaging of products as well as kitting and assembly of P.O.S. materials and merchandising displays.
Our team can work directly with your Supply and Demand Planners to conduct regular production planning meetings to review all forecast demand requirements and schedule production.
- We are certified under BRC Global Standards along with GMP and HACCP
- We offer climate control and full security
Our co-packing team works closely with our design team to provide both continuous improvement and to produce clear and measureable benefits such as:
- Faster assembly
- Minimal labour
- Reduced cost
- Less inventory
- Increased effectiveness
Flexible labour resources allow us to react to variable demand quickly.
We will collaborate with you to determine productivity and quality expectations, metrics and KPI.
FX Creative has extensive experience in the co-packing industry and provides a broad range of co-packing, kitting and assembly services including:
- Automatic cartoning
- Blister Packaging
- Multi-count Variety Bagging
- Assembly and Repacking of Pre-pack Displays – Floorstands, Counter Displays, Display Ready Pallets (DRP), End Cap Displays (PDQ) and Retail Ready Packaging (RRP)
- Semi-automated Packing – flow frapping, shrink wrapping, shrink bundling
- Manual Assembly – Kitting, Specialty Packs, Promotional Items
- Sorting / QA Inspection
- Labeling / Re-labeling
- Metal Detection
- Shrink Sleeving
- Application of Tamper Evidence Seals
- Re-configuration of Case Packs
- Reworking / Retrofitting
- Gift and Promotional Packing
- Direct shipping
- Third Party Supply Chain Logistics